Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Do I need to buy a new laptop?

I was playing Fall Guys today at 1440p max settings and I was getting 40-50 fps which is not ideal for me. This gtx 1050 in my laptop is useless and can't handle anything! What laptop should I buy to get a better gaming experience?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Dick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I agree with "anonymous" ... build your own computer.  In this way you can order exactly what you want in it for components and hardware.  To me this is the best option and you'll save a few hundred dollars buying and building your own personal computer.  Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I personally think you should invest in a desktop computer unless you absolutely have to have a laptop for some reason. You could even build your own.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.