Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Do I need to buy a new laptop?

I was playing Fall Guys today at 1440p max settings and I was getting 40-50 fps which is not ideal for me. This gtx 1050 in my laptop is useless and can't handle anything! What laptop should I buy to get a better gaming experience?

• Dick

I agree with "anonymous" ... build your own computer.  In this way you can order exactly what you want in it for components and hardware.  To me this is the best option and you'll save a few hundred dollars buying and building your own personal computer.  Good Luck!

I personally think you should invest in a desktop computer unless you absolutely have to have a laptop for some reason. You could even build your own.