Increasing breast milk After stopping?

So I stopped breast feeding, my son is 4 months old. I used my hand pump and for 2 months I only would get like a teaspoon of milk. Sounds silly but I just don’t want to stop even if it’s that little of an amount. After 4 days I went back cus I felt kind of bad I didn’t want to stop. Still made the same amount and mix it with his formula or just use a syringe and give him straight. Is it possible I can increase this amount? After 4 months and only a teaspoon of milk?? Thanks

If you get your little guy back on the breast, your milk supply may return to previous levels.

It's hard, though, because he has to work harder to breast feed than bottle feed.