Celebrity Section: Who is or was your UK celebrity crush?

Any celebrity from the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).

For example, I have a crush on Kate Winslet.

Favorite Answer

Is: Kate Winslet

Was: Audrey Hepburn

• ?

Elizabeth Juliette Baynton from Kent.  Fortunately I got to see her one more time before cancer took  her.

• ?

Henry Cavill . . . . . . . 

I don't really have one at the moment, maybe Adele.

But back in the day, when I was growing up, I had a serious case of the hots for Carol Cleveland, the unofficial 7th member of the Monty Python troupe.  Also, at that time, there was Annie Haslam and Maddy Prior, the vocalists for the British bands Renaissance and Steeleye Span, respectively.

Emilia Clarke  

Charlie Hunnam, please. Unavailable? I'll settle for that Cavill fellow.

Ann Widdecombe.