Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

I liked a guy. People spread rumors about me. They said I sleep around, he heard it and now he wants nothing to do with me. Is this ?

A sign from the universe saying he not right for me and that im meant to be alone? I also bump my elbow a lot when I think about him.  We didn't date but we kissed.

My birthday is may 11 1984. Elmhurst by 2:46 am. I forgot to add can astrogers or psychics answer this  

• Janet

The universe does not give us signs.  Either we and the other person are attracted AND are mature enough to make it work .. or the relationship either never starts or it starts but then falls apart.

No, you are not meant to be alone. No one is meant to be anything.  Either you are emotionally whole/healthy enough TO make a relationship work .. or you are not.   And this can be changed.

And either you run into someone else who IS emotionally whole/healthy enough TO make it work, or you do not run into someone like that. THIS you have no control over, but you can control your own emotional wholeness.

He overreacted emotionally, which means that he is not ready to meet the challenges and problems that will always arise (sooner or later) in a relationship.  Count yourself lucky that you did not get involved with someone who is not "relationship-ready". because it would only have ended up causing you pain. And every time a relationship fails for us, we become a little more-afraid TO get involved, and this holding-back can wreck any relationship we DO start.

Liking someone is only 11% of what makes a relationship work, and until we have dated them steadily, in person, for at least a couple of years, we base our "liking" on what we superficially see .. and often this is NOT who they actually ARE. This is why, so often, our crush/infatuation/"in-love" dies out after a while and we find we don't even LIKE the other person. Or they discover that they don't like us, after all.

One thing I wish you to know ... we never end up happier IN a long-term relationship, than we were happy BEFORE we met our partner. And if we were not previously happy, then once the infatuation-honeymoon-fantasy phase has died out, we become even MORE unhappy than before we met them.

So we become ready to make love work by learning to accept ourselves and relax, despite our flaws. And to invest in creating interests, goals .. and learning how to care about others in general, sharing and helping as you notice it is needed. THESE things make us draw good partners to us and set the stage for a happy lasting love.  First ... become whole inside, content, and at ease with yourself and your sense of self-worth.

If it is a rumor, then it is false, isn't it? You should tell him about that.

It seems like people want to make you miserable, but I don't understand why so many people are against you. I don't know how many "people" do that to you, but it is very difficult for just ONE person to ruin you by spreading rumors, so I think there must be LOTS of people who hate you. I'm not sure if it is because of jealousy, but if you did something bad to someone, I still can understand that a person might try to get a revenge, but in your case, there are lots of people who are against you, not just one person, and that is really strange.

Why would he want someone who is for any and everybody?! 

Well yeah the universe could forbid it to happen. Sure.. Easily.. 

you sure thats why?  i dont think that would be the reason...better be sure!