Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

HIV clinics can now offer the COVID-19 vaccine. Is there any point in vaccinating homosexuals, since most will likely die anyway?

If not of HIV, then of COVID-19 since HIV weakens the immune system.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56153510

Since we will all likely die at some point nobody should get vaccinated.

I wish someone told me how much these trolls get paid to do this. Seems like an easy life.

I had a gay aunt who met her life's companion in college, and lived to be 80.  And I've known several gays, including a college classmate who won several theatrical awards, and died of COVID last year.  Your question is both stupid and offensive.

What does any of this have to do with books? If you can't even understand how to put a question in the correct forum why should anyone take you seriously?

• garry

are they , tell the ones i know who died of old age ... seems you talk crap , dont you ...

• Herve

I don't know if you know this but we all die.

• ?

Which book and author is this in, so I can check it out?

We all die.....

• Marli

1. Homosexuals have the same rights as other humans. 

1a.  Not all homosexuals have HIV just as not all people have cancer.

2. Ill people have the same rights as people who are free of illness.

3. We are all going to die. ("... And after that, the Judgement.")

4. Old people and those "at risk" are to be vaccinated before younger people, so "the most likely to die" are presumably the first in line to get the vaccines.

It has been some thirty years now since a diagnosis of HIV meant almost certain death. Most HIV patients go on these days to live out a full life span.

It's entirely up to you if you want to live a life full of miserable hatred, but could you at least get your facts right?

Everyone is going to die anyway at some time.. 

I would prefer it to be Christians  to be denied the vaccination. They think this is Gods vengeance so by taking the vaccination they are fighting against Gods actions which then puts them into a breach of the Holy spiritThey are already convinced there is a better place waiting for them so lets help them get there and give the vax to people who truly need it.