How come the fact that SNL did a political sketch always shows up on my news feed?

This week it was Ted Cruz. How is this considered "news?" Isn't that the whole reason SNL exists?

• EddieJ

Lots of "non-news" appears on the so-called news feed.  I get things with someone solving a puzzle box, and things with science experiments.  I don't know what I did to cause those to appear.

• Robert

Maybe it was funny and that would be news because in 46 years of SNL it his been funny 72 times.   So the hits are much more rare than the misses