Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hyper guy asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Are there any 73 year old people out there who are miserable health wise and other?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We must be related!

I am 71, was doing ok until this third lockdown in the UK and this bloody awful, wet, freezing cold winter!

Stuck inside for months, started feeling cold (never had that before) all sorts of aches and pains, and depressed to hell!

Haven't spoken to anyone in months (it's why I started on Yahoo answers for some sort of human contact) and bored stuff even though I have loads of jobs that I could be doing!

Just dont want to look at them!

And I sleep a lot!

You are not alone mate!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’m pushing 70 been miserable for months.    I sleep and eat a lot. 

• 2 months ago

It's all about having a glass half full attitude.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some 70-somethings have major health issues; many do not.  Obviously everyone's different.

My mother was in great health until he hit 75, but even when she developed a couple of serious problems, she stayed active.

Her problems are manageable, but obviously cancer or something similar can lead to pretty miserable problems and experiences.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Thousands feel like this and it could be connected to bad health or the they do not seem to realize that younger people leading happy lives have got it all to come.

• 2 months ago

Most of the people in their 70s that I know lead active lives. Sure, there are some aches and pains, and the body doesn't rebound from stress or overexercise like it use to. But if people have remained active, there's no reason for them to be miserable in their 70s. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I’m in my 20.s

• 2 months ago

my grandfather is in his 80s and the only thing that bothers him is knee pain but he has meds for those but thats pretty much it

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. My whole body hurts all the time. I'm bitter and resentful that freaky fauci makes me wear a face diaper. I can't get the vaccine cause there's none available in my area. I hate being 74.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.