Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

A
Lv 4
A asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Should everyone have the right to vote or only intelligent people?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF STOPPING THE DEMOCRATS FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT TOO LATE

• 2 months ago

I know you are a Democrat because they believe they are smarter than the rest of us.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Half of all people are below average intelligence.

Source(s): You`re on the bottom half.
  • 2 months ago

after the capitol hill riot..........don't  you think it's time to make an intelligent test mandatory , to get a voter registration card? 

yes yes, I am well aware what the constitution says..........

well, the constitution can be, and has been changed in the past and it may be time to add a few amendments. 

That nonsense was disgraceful, and they clearly had no freaking clue, what they were even rioting about...........and just following some idiots'  instructions, and believing his lies. 

and those same morons........will be able to vote in the next election. 

That should worry  every intelligent person out there, that nutbags like that,  get to pick our leaders. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask the place where you register to vote.

• 2 months ago

I think you should pass a civics test every few years just so when someone votes 

they know what type of government they are voting for along with speaking and 

reading English read a couple of articles where someone who just became a citizen 

and allowed to vote well speaking threw a translator. That scares the crap out of me 

with someone who just came here and allowed to vote. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who would get to draw the line?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm open to suggestions that add qualifications to vote.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Everyone does have the right to vote in a free country A.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It wouldn't be fair to stop Republicans voting,  in a democracy  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.