Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 2 months ago

I have a mouse in my room, how do I get rid of it?

I’m terrified of falling asleep and want to get rid of the rodent asap. My room is clean and all the food I have is in my mini-fridge. I normally keep my door closed at night but ever since I heard the annoying squeak of the mouse i’ve started letting my cat roam around my room. I don’t understand why the mouse wants to be in here, not only do I have a cat but a snake that’s terrarium is in my room, isn’t that enough to scare it off? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since you're willing to let the cat have at it, use a proper mousetrap and get it over with. The plastic Quick-Kill or Power-Kill from Victor  are easier to set than the classic wooden type. And if you have a mouse you probably have mice, so set it out again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I occasionally get mice, and my cat LOVES it. My only complaint is that he likes to leave the dead mouse on my bed if he kills it. Sometimes he just plays with it for a while and let’s it go. If you can catch it, feed it to the snake. Then you won’t have a disgusting bloody mouse to clean up. I think mice are kinda cute, but since they can carry diseases, I don’t really want them in the house. If you can’t catch it, let the cat do its job and just clean it up afterwards. In the meantime, don’t worry too much about it. I don’t think mice can climb up on your bed unless it’s just a mattress on the floor. Mice don’t bite people anyway. You can also buy a mousetrap, but that seems wrong since you have 2 different pets that would like to kill it themselves. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Fine state this country is coming to when even the mice want to commit suicide.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.