Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Why do vegans watch hunting ,meat processing videos?

and then comment

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Because they miss meat, they just become vegan to annoy people

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Humorous Trolling Answer: If you study Trollology, you might get eaten by the Grinch!😂😂😂😂😂!

Serious Answer: I'm not sure. It could be like another user has said, that vegans are gluttons for punishment. But it seems like the militant vegans love to start trouble - probably because they think they are morally superior (even though they are not morally superior).

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe they like to gross themselves out!.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Main reason that anyone watches those types of videos, because they want to. Which when you think about it, it's the only real reason anyone watches anything. 

• 2 months ago

Don't know about other vegans but that definitely isn't on my list of to-do's.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I wouldn't dream of watching such negative and destructive videos myself! I wonder what makes you think vegans would do?!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are gluttons for punishment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.