Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Theres a joke going around that Pickford has been Man Citys player of the season ?

One man can make all difference - and he certainly did by helping them win the league lol

ha ha ha

^_^

thoughts ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Jurgen already knew all summer he needed a centre back, hard to feel sorry for Liverpool. Also waited until last minute to bring in two centre backs in the January window so if you want to point fingers point them at your manager who thought signing yet another midfielder was more important than signing a centre back

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What are your thoughts on Allison ?  

I here he's taking money from Chinese betting syndicates.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Oh but he could have been yours a few years back and VD would be still playing 

• the novelty wears of after a while, we need to get our own house in order that's the bottom line..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If I were a City fan I would buy Picky a pint or send him a Thank You card.

Here's one Sheffield Utd are staying up for another season.......Spring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.