Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 days ago

Do you see a booming economy happening under Joe Biden’s presidency ?

5 days ago

Nope, only when Trump was president

• 6 days ago

Absolutely. Democrats are always brought in to fix the economic damages left by RepubliCONS 

• 6 days ago

Of course. We did this before. After W. lead the nation to the brink, we, the Democrats, passed the Recovery Act of 2009. It lead to the longest sustained growth in our nation's history. Trump rode the wave and tried to claim it as his own.

So look for something similar, like the Recovery Act of 2021. Since we know the mistakes we made last time, this time we will build back better.

• 6 days ago

First off, I don't believe Trump's claims of a 'booming economy' under him.  Secondly, I don't think the economy will be good under whoever is president as long as we are in this global pandemic. 

• Unfortunately, no, but I do hope I’m proven wrong.

• mokrie
    6 days ago

HAHAHA-- not even in my dreams..

• 6 days ago

No. If you want a booming economy get a republican in office. Democrats only care about imaginary issues that don't matter like global warming, COVID, universal health care and more.

• 6 days ago

Unfortunately, NO !!

His policies favor foreign manufacturers making the USA a consumer nation as opposed to a producer nation, and that's nor sustainable.

6 days ago

What good is a booming economy if it blows up entirely?

• 6 days ago

Apparently, it all went to Texas...