Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is the USA showing signs of age?

Now no water,no power,corrupt governments. Its already 350 years of age!!

Those are results of extreme privatization. State Governments and the Fed Government have to implant state-owned critical infrastructure to ensure the operation of the U.S. The goodness would be the fulfillment of some technical requirements. Of course, that would be socialism and Americans would like to disrupt.

when you ask questions like these, you are showing signs of a decline in intelligence..

we need fewer illegals

No. It is just some setbacks that's all. Some things do become old and must be replaced eventually.

• kswck2

Too much Reacting, not enough Planning. 

No, all the turmoil is a symptom of youth, not age.  Gotta grow up.

The USA is 244 years old as a nation. How did you get 350 years? I hope you don’t do your accounting and budgeting using your method of subtraction. I would like to see your bank account balance sheet. 

• Herve

Texas has blackouts and burst pipes.

YA Moron: USA has no power or water! it's 350 years old! Jibber-jibber-jibber.

You can't count either it seems.

@Naga Egypt; 'allow me to introduce myself'.

Run away troll 

• ?

350 years of age?

UK "that's nothing"

Greece "hold my beer kids"