How can I orgasm at the same time as my boyfriend?

Soo I've been reading on some sites, that it's possible to c*m at the same time as your partner... 

The thing is, I can't understand how is that possible and I've never orgasm at the same time as him. When I c*m first, I help him finish in some way or I go a second round(since I'm the top), when he c*m first he helps me finish. It's been like this. 

But we never came at the same time. 

I know its possible to orgasm at the same time, but I think it's probably really difficult. 

How can I make that happen? 

Nice when it happens . . . but you shouldn't consider it a failure when you don't.  I feel the most important thing:  whoever finishes first shouldn't just leave the other to finish by himself . . . . you should keep doing all you can to get him off.

• HMFan

Timing can be tricky but not impossible. Being able to pace yourselves takes a good amount of co-ordination. And if it’s that important to you, you’ll figure it out, but I might offer this: it seems you have a good system worked out and if it’s not broke, don’t try to fix it. I might also note that the two of you could get SO focused on synchronous orgasm your overall enjoyment might be diminished. If mutual orgasm is something you BOTH want, that’s great, but I wouldn’t let that goal completely overshadow your sex life.

Yes if he is any good in bed

I'm pretty sure they make an App for that, I'm not sure if it's wireless or if you have to use your bodies usb port.

sounds like you have a good system

Simultaneity is not often controllable. But in college, it got me off knowing and seeing my partner about to orgasm. It's not really a worthwhile objective for many couples, though. Many prefer your experience, each taking turns enjoying each other's "special moment." 

• Sky

Assuming your anonymously posted story is true, when the two of you have sex you'd have to keep a very open line of communication.  When one of you starts getting close to orgasm, let the other one know to see where they're at.  The one who's closer should slow down with their own stimulation while continuing to stimulate the other pleasurably (or while the other does whatever it takes to stimulate oneself).  When the closeness to climax has subsided, resume intercourse or whatever it was that was pushing the first one so close to orgasm.  If the other starts getting really close while the first isn't there yet, that person should slow down the stimulation.  Keep going at that back and forth until you both can say you're very close or right on the edge, and then both go at it hard and heavy to push both of you over the edge at about the same time.  Just practice at it, and don't be too disappointed or discouraged if one ends up reaching orgasm without the other one.

There isn't a single, specific method, you simply have to learn to gauge where your partner is in the orgasm 'process', and either slow yourself down if you're "further along", or concentrate on your own pleasure if you think you're lagging behind. With practice...which is fun...you can get closer and closer and more able to control yourself, and you'll learn to time your orgasm to a certain extent. There ya go.

• ?

Orgasm, like sexual arousal itself, is a thing of the mind.  It's totally a matter of what's going on in your head - not anything at all about what your bodies are doing.

Need proof?  Ever had a wet dream?  You got hard, got very excited, and orgasmed, all without moving a muscle!  Because it's not about what your hips or his hips are doing!  It's about what's going on in your heads!

Your best chance of coming at the same moment are by causing things to occur, mentally, to both you and him at the moment of truth.  You might be able to do that by feeling a signal from his body that he is on the edge, or him feeling a signal from your body.  That sometimes happens - but not for every individual...part of him might swell or suddenly become rigid or softer or warmer or wetter just as he's about to lose it, and YOU, feeling that, might yourself lose it.  But that depends on peculiarities of people's bodies, and the ability to FEEL what's going on with one's partner - not everybody has such luck.

So the best thing you can do if you want to trigger his mind to climactic levels of excitement is to signal in other ways.  You can do stuff to him that shows him you're there, while he does his own stuff to YOU...or you can try the easier route of accomplishing the same thing verbally.

Sound is a signal.  He'll react (or his brain will learn to) react to sounds you make and things you say, in exactly the same way as if there was some physical signal between your bodies.  Since orgasms are mental, you just need to get his MIND there, and the body will follow (and he, yours).  So give this a whirl.  Add a deliberately escalating set of hums, growls, gasps, etc to the other signals between you about where each of you are and what you're feeling.  It's surprisingly hard to do at first, but it becomes second-nature very quickly.  With the additional set of signals to share, your brains will synch better, and simultaneous peaks will be easier and far more common.

Good luck.

(btw there's absolutely nothing wrong with one partner orgasming and the other doing so later...or not at all.  Don't get so wrapped up trying to get the dancesteps down "perfectly" that you stop enjoying the dance!)

Two men climaxing at the same time is mind-blowing -- but it's also rare.

If he usually takes longer to orgasm, you should probably be the Bottom and only start touching yourself once he begins to moan with joy.

My first boyfriend took forever to climax, and I was always tired by the time he finally came.

And I believe this ultimately destroyed our relationship.