Why do I see and hear stuff when going into a cemetery?

While back I went to a cemetery and heard a whisper, I was in the car alone in the grave lot. 

I heard spookier tales from siblings who claimed to see a casket fly up out of the ground and relocate to a different location and go back into the ground.

I heard siblings talk of white orbs that flies around grave sites and we would also hear strange eerie backwards music in the cemetery. 

• Tom

Even if you believe in GHOST LORE, a Cemetery would be the LEAST LIKELY place to find a Ghost.---Ghosts tend to hang around where they DIED or were killed.     How many people DIE in a cemetery?-----They are already dead when the bodies are taken there.

And if you believe those stories, that's exactly why hear whispering voices in a graveyard.

You die and what becomes of you becomes of you a long time before your remains ever see a graveyard. Your body was just your vehicle that enabled you to get around on the physical plane. You don't hang around in a scrap yard when your mechanical man made body dies so why should a spirit hang out in a graveyard. You are a lot more frightened and alert when watching a horror film with the lights off than you are when watching it on your phone on a bright sunny day. Same here, you are quite likely to be more alert when surrounded by gravestones on a dark night Audible pareidolia will also fool you into thinking that night sounds are human voices. I have spent many a night in a graveyard and even slept on top of table like grave slabs, once sleeping until sunrise and missing out on my reason for being there. Shame that I should have taken an alarm clock with me.

EDIT! Wait a minute, were you trying to fool NG the retard with the flying yucca, I mean casket thing? "I'm sure you can't really believe stories of flying caskets" Although, they said that about flying trees until the wright brothers turned up, didn't they.

I'm sure you can't really believe stories of flying caskets? 

Because you have the idea that cemeteries are spooky you are imagining stuff, just think of the place as a nice safe park and you'll stop hearing whispers and backwards music and any other stuff that isn't actually there. .