Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What anything bad happen to you if yelling/singing the music man's Gary Indiana son in Gary Indiana?

Only if you sing it backwards.  That's the rule, and every TV preacher knows it.  Because if you listen to < pick a song or artist > backwards, you're summoning the devil into your dreams.

And believe it or not, it's true.  I'm an old 80's rocker, so I just had to try it.  Sure enough, it gave me the weirdest and most vivid dream.  Lemmy tell you about the dream I had...

I was sitting in the basement of an abandoned church, listening to Ozzy backwards while eating a raw goat's brain.  Suddenly this giant flaming skull rose up from the floor and said "your guitar is out of tune".  I got up to find my tuning fork (which was forged from a piece of the Hindenburg's frame by a voodoo priestess), smacked my head on a wooden beam and passed out cold.  Then the dream started.

The worst thing that could happen is everyone starts singing along and they barbecue young Ron Howard before he can start playing the coronet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihLS-jA_Dg