Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 2 months ago

Should I move to Croydon from East End?

Urgent: Should I stay or go to Croydon or stay in Newham. Im stuck in East London near Essex but I want to go to Croydon as it seems to have a much better vibe and is a cooler place. My job has tied me down to East End/Essex but I want to be far away from Essex. Should I just move to Croydon then look for a job from there? I hate East End and the Essex area.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you hate where you are, then sure - look elsewhere. But it's probably worth looking for a job first.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably not..... if you think where you currently are is bad, anywhere in London these days is considered a massive cackhole (and seriously freakin' expensive).

Certainly best to stay put until the next London Mayor election is out the way, as Sadiq Kahn has been making such a screw-up of the place that even much maligned and mocked towns such as Peterborough, Middlesbrough & Hull are brighter options.

Norwich, York, Leeds, Harrogate, Darlington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Manchester, Lancaster, Carlisle, Northallerton, Bristol, Bath + Lincoln may be worth a look around on Google Earth / Streetview.

Stay put until you've got a replacement job in the bag prior to moving....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your choice: I wouldn't live in either location.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.