Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 weeks ago

Would you ever cry during a tattoo from embarrassment ?

How it felt someone there too ?

• 1 week ago

The pain of getting the tattoo was actually fine...once you get into the routine, it just felt a little annoying.  I didn't even come close to crying, but my tats are on my arms which I understand to be a more painless area.

About 2 months after I got them, I only cried once from embarrassment from my tattoos.  It's about that time when the realization set in for me that I actually had Playboy bunnies permanently grafted onto my skin.  Turns out most girls a repelled by a guy who would do this.

ye it hurts real bad

I have seen Hell's Angel's bikers cry, getting a tat. Just because they are bikers, does not mean the pain will hurt any less. My brother was a Hell's Angel for over 25 years, and has multiple tattoos. The worst tat he got was on the top of his head. I was with him when he got it done. He cried like a banshee. He is in his 70s now, and wants the tattoo removed...he now hates it.