What do you think about American Police tv show TJ Hooker it was on of first tv show from West in Poland after fall of communism? ?

What do you think about American Police tv show TJ Hooker it was on of first tv show from West in Poland after fall of communism, aside Mcgyver, A Team, Knight Rider, Miami Vice, Jake and the Fatman Quantum Leap, Dallas, Dynasty and several other. 

But mine Favorite was Mcgyver and Skippy that actually was from Australia not from America :-) 

But returning to topic the main protagonist nin TJ Hooker, was played William Shatner the same actor who played captain Kirk in Original Star Trek, but here in Poland first Star Trek that was broadcasted was Star Trek The Next Generation not TOS even though the films with captain Kirk was shown in Polish Cinema even during communism but first show that was broadcasted was TNG, in early 90's and all following Star Trek series, but here in Poland Sir Patrick Stewart was more recognized than Mr Shatner, here in Poland he was more associated with his role as TJ Hooker, I remember when I was in English class foreign language, and we had Oxford Dictionary because in Europe we learn British version of English, and we found what word "Hooker" meaning in English :D 

It was late 90's

I said that if I had that I had had such surname I would use service weapon on myself 😆

That it's like here in Poland someone had surname like Kurwa or Kurewski 😆

It wasn't one of the better shows, but did survive for 5 seasons.

• EddieJ

Shatner's co-star on TJ Hooker was a high school classmate of  mine.  He performed in the school's production of "South Pacific".