Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

James asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 2 months ago

Anyone else feel the same?

Lockdown in England is really starting to drive me crazy not being able to see my friends etc....

Anyone else feel the same way I do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course. Everyone feels that way. But far too many people are dying, and other are suffering long term effects from COVID. But vaccination has started- numbers are way down in the US- what are they doing in the UK? 

• 2 months ago

It’s starting to be relaxed now.  Hold on until 29th March and then you can at least meet them in gardens.  Hang on until then, we are going in the right direction now. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really. I find I quite like my own company - but in these days of digital technology it is easy enough to see one's friends. I am certainly not missing commuting. As for lockdown, it really does not feel like it is happening in London as there are loads of people around, none of whom seem to know the meaning of social distancing.

• 2 months ago

Yes; literally thousands of people in England feel exactly the same way. Lockdown's affecting everyone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RR
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's not much fun but better than the infection rate overwhelming the hospitals.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just about everyone James, it's gone on far too long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.