Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

Which superpower you desire the most?

I  desire invisibility so badly 

Favorite Answer

to die a painless death would be cool power.

psychic super powers like saiki and maybe immortality like ban has idk all though it would be painful to live forever

Immortality, the ability to regrow limbs, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, superhuman endurance, regenerative healing factor as strong as the Hulk's or Deadpool's, superhuman intelligence, genius level intellect, master hand to hand combatant and expert martial artist.

To teleport long distances. I'd actually use it, where most superpowers I wouldn't realistically use often.

The patience to tolerate stoopid questions.

• ?

The ability to heal people and make limbs grow back.

Omnipotent power.

Mind control so I don't have to work anymore and can do whatever I want. Work sucks and is tiring and makes me feet ache for hours and if I had a chance not to do it anymore I'd take it. 

Body Control - ie shapechange, healing, unaging, etc.

The ability to see the lottery jackpot numbers the day before.