Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

Is it better to drop out of this class since I missed the test ?

I missed a test that was worth 100 points and my grade in the class is low since it’s the second test I missed and I needed an A on science, is it better to drop out now ? I don’t think I can make an A or even a B if I missed the second test. I think we have 4 more test left. I just don’t want a C to a class I took years ago and had an A on it, reason why I am repeating is class is because my science classes expired in 5 years for the program I am trying to enroll 

It’s the last day to withdraw 

drop out if you can.  at my uni, you'd likely be past the drop date and would be recorded as WF  [withdrew failing]