Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 2 months ago

I want to have a new for my online class but the situation is this...?

I want to have a new cellphone. The upgraded for me to update online with my classmates and students. But my father was unpaid for several months due to pandemic. Maybe it's not bad to ask and buy a new cellphone from him because it is important in my studies.

What do you think about this? I just want to know your opinions. 

Favorite Answer

Wrong category.  

Suggestions:    YOU find a part-time job.   I was going to suggest that you work for your father (mow the lawn, take out the trash, shovel snow,etc.); but if your father isn’t working and/or collecting unemployment, he probably is unable to pay you for doing household chores.   See if there is a neighbor who would be willing/able to pay you for doing household chores.   Then do them.   Be dependable.   Wear a mask.   

Once you have income from something, take your father to a cell phone store.   I strongly suggest T-Mobile;  they have good cell phone towers, and usually good customer service.   Sometimes, they have monthly payment plans for their phones/service.   I strongly suggest that you get an iPhone;  they are durable and secure.     Apple also has monthly payment plans, but you still need a service provider, which is why I suggest T-Mobile.   

Show your father EXACTLY how an updated phone will help you with your studies.   You don’t have to get the newest phone on the market; even upgrading your phone just a step can be helpful.  Apple also sells refurbished/used phones at a lower cost; I think T-Mobile does too, but you will have to check with them.  

I hope I have given you some ideas you can use.   Good luck.  

Source(s): life; been there, done that

If your father can't pay for his existing phone bill, what makes you think he's going to be able to afford a new cellphone?

BAD TROLLING.

The term "my classmates and students" is a claim to be BOTH the teacher AND a student in the same class. That CANNOT be true.

Note: Your FALSE claim you just want to know our opinions means you MUST accept my answer as my opinion, even if you think I am DEAD WRONG.