Savannah asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

How do I make my lips look longer with makeup?

Is there a way I can make my lips look a little longer with makeup? 

thank you :)

thank you, jessica! 

Favorite Answer

Not that I can think of. What you may try(if you haven't already) is go to YouTube, and type in, "how to make my lips look longer". It may bring up some tutorials. Or google the question from your home page,  Or  go to a  Sally's Beauty Supply Store and ask one of the clerks. They are pretty well knowledgeable on makeup, and other beauty products. 🙂

Used lip liner to draw a fake illusion of the lips . Also find some good YouTube videos ! Good luck