Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

How durable is the "henry all weather " rifle?

Hey yall so I saw from my research online that the all weather is the best rifle out there, so im wondering, how reliable and durable is it compared  to like the ak-47? I tried to see if anyone had done any stress test one it like they have on the AK but I don't see any on youtube.

Favorite Answer

Look, any firearm of normal quality IS made to be durable. These things are NOT toys, a century of design development went into this type of rifle since it "Won the West" : )

There is no bad choice of the two calibers offered. However, the .45-70 may in some opinions be more versatile. It can be "downloaded" to serve much like a Slug Gun, OR be loaded hot and perform as a High Powered rifle. On the other hand, .30-30 ammo is likely more common to find in stores. The .30-30 is also a leading hunting rifle cartridge. VERY comparable to the AK 7.62 X 39 ballistically.

* Note the OUTSTANDING warranty offered by Henry also.

You do not get that with ANY AK.

And by the way, I highly doubt you would find a REAL AK rifle to buy, unless you pay 4 times more than the Henry