Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

How durable is the "henry all weather " rifle?

Hey yall so I saw from my research online that the all weather is the best rifle out there, so im wondering, how reliable and durable is it compared  to like the ak-47? I tried to see if anyone had done any stress test one it like they have on the AK but I don't see any on youtube.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Look, any firearm of normal quality IS made to be durable. These things are NOT toys, a century of design development went into this type of rifle since it "Won the West" : )

There is no bad choice of the two calibers offered. However, the .45-70 may in some opinions be more versatile. It can be "downloaded" to serve much like a Slug Gun, OR be loaded hot and perform as a High Powered rifle. On the other hand, .30-30 ammo is likely more common to find in stores. The .30-30 is also a leading hunting rifle cartridge. VERY comparable to the AK 7.62 X 39 ballistically.

* Note the OUTSTANDING warranty offered by Henry also.

You do not get that with ANY AK.

And by the way, I highly doubt you would find a REAL AK rifle to buy, unless you pay 4 times more than the Henry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.