Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Could this be the reason for my low libido? ?

When I was 15 (March of 2010 in the 9th grade) a boy during lunch kept grabbing my breasts and I screamed for him to stop and the assistant principal told me to be quiet. Now at 26 I barely have a desire for sex, still a virgin, never given or received oral, and never Been fingered. I’ve only had 1 real boyfriend. The guy is now married. I saw him at Walmart and he said I was pretty (he said I was an ugly I avoid back then) and his wife was with him. I don’t think he remembers me but I was so mad when he said I was pretty even when his wife was standing there and she looked mad. 

Favorite Answer

You really need to seek therapy for this incident that occurred 11 years ago, rather than fixating on asking innumerable questions about it here.

Your libido is affected by a lot  of different factors.

I don’t think so. 

I knew a girl who was molested, and she actually started masturbating afterward. 

Some women just naturally have low libidos. Our society tries to make it seem like women want sex as much as men do, but that’s just not true. Some women do, but it’s not the norm, whereas it is the norm for men to want a lot of sex. Don’t feel bad about having low libido. Some men may pressure you to have sex quickly, but probably these same men would admit that they wouldn’t want a slut as their wife. Be true to yourself, and don’t cave to peer pressure.

"You are pretty" is small talk for a guy. To be polite in a store.  Really I would be mad at the Assistant principal and SUE him.  He is a pedo.  

.  Boys at 15 are all hormones so they do stupid things.  Nothing to scream about.  At least he or you did not go after the fat boy in the class and squeeze his titts.(it is just fat anyways).   

. You only had 1 real boyfriend and what did you 2 do?  You didn't put out so you were just friends. Just as you are friends with the dog.  The dog probably gets more action than you.  

.   Maybe his wife always looks mad.  She has that kind of face.

.  Now you are wishing someone would grab your hooter and ram you up the crack?

.  Wishing gets you nothing.   You got to go to the red light area of town and walk the strip.  Except right now even those girls are not getting the action cause of the Covid 19 virus.  They don't need the heavy breathing or the body contact.  They don't need to die so are out shopping for SHOES I guess.

Some girls are like you. No desire so no can get it or want it.   They find something else that grabs their interest - whether it be ART, SCULPTURE, SCIENCE (such as biology of viruses).  Some even make discoveries that put them in the history books FOREVER. Madam Curie is one such individual.  Another wrote children's books J.K.Rowling with Harry Potter.   Being a mother is the easy way out of being responsible for doing Nothing with your life so long as you have a husband who sticks besides you and makes the money so you both can eat...and stay alive.

You don't do the dirty.  Now find a guy who don't do the dirty too.  Those are rare. He will be obese and old and can't get it up anymore, maybe with an ugly face and missing a leg and an arm and balding. Beggars can't be choosers. You are the beggar.

you would have likely been frigid had it not happened

• ?

If you're all distraught about your past, and since you're still living in your past, maybe it's time to talk with a therapist.

it's hard for nut cases to get dates . try to act  more normal .