Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 2 months ago

What should I do about my ears?

I was listening to music on my iPad 6th Gen (with earbuds on). All of a sudden my music apps (all of them) stopped playing music and wouldn't work. This isn't the first time this has happened however this time after they stopped working a really loud beeping noise started coming out of my earbuds at full volume (which they weren't at while I was listening to music). They were on for like 3 seconds after the beeping noise started, I took them off as fast as I could since it startled me. My right ear was affected the most and things sounded not as loud from that ear for a little while. The next day (today) that little bump bone thing that's behind the ears was larger and a little inflamed on my right ear than it was on my left. Does anyone have any idea what happened and if I should do anything about it or will it go away on its own?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.