Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 2 months ago

What should I do about my ears?

I was listening to music on my iPad 6th Gen (with earbuds on). All of a sudden my music apps (all of them) stopped playing music and wouldn't work. This isn't the first time this has happened however this time after they stopped working a really loud beeping noise started coming out of my earbuds at full volume (which they weren't at while I was listening to music). They were on for like 3 seconds after the beeping noise started, I took them off as fast as I could since it startled me. My right ear was affected the most and things sounded not as loud from that ear for a little while. The next day (today) that little bump bone thing that's behind the ears was larger and a little inflamed on my right ear than it was on my left. Does anyone have any idea what happened and if I should do anything about it or will it go away on its own?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.