Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

When should I cut my bf off?

Im 30 my boyfriend is 40. Were expecting a kid and I want to break up for these reasons. For one, I have a car and I always have to see him and when I do I wait by his mailbox bc his mom is so anal about anyone being inside. Two, his mom doesn't greet me or anything and then complains im taking her help away, she's not watching the kid, didn't look at the sonogram--I just dont feel he's strong enough to lead me as a man should in a relationship bc he's still at home, no car (he works really hard 7 days a week but not much to show for it) and most imporantly

I feel he should be able to stand up o his mother and at the very least let me in the house.. Im turned off by the fact she doesn want to get o know me and he seems to be a mommas boy.Im also doing the work searching for apts but what kinda did it was the fact he got off at 7p and said come swing by me really quick... like one its dark, two its cold and three im 8months pregnant, why would you ask me to come out by myself so late?Sometimes I feel I'm being too hard but this doesn't feel liek the way a guy should treat a lady--like he isn't too bad but I feel I deserve betterNow for the question--should I break up after baby gets here? or just do it now?I just feel once the baby gets here he'll change up like dealing with her cry and all that will change him,, I feel better off alone but I wonder how i'll be mentally with 2 kids and working etc.

Favorite Answer

Just because you have a lot of "shoulds' for this guy, it doesn't mean he will ever stop being a mommy's boy loser. 

thats up to you