Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 week ago

What could I use on my baked potato if I don't have sour cream or yogurt?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

I have used a dollup of mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip) on a baked potatoe. A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil is also good, as is some cheese melted on top. Splay open the baked potatoe, add a pat of butter and a couple tablespoons of milkfor a great flavor. Even ranch dressing is good. Salt and Pepper, always! Bacon bits takes a baked potato up a notch.

This winter, I have been making alot of soups. I place a cut open baked potato in a soup bowl and fill it up with soup. This creates a hardy soup and all the benefits of a nutritious potato without added fats (butter, cheese, bacon and dressings).

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

Ewwww yogurt? Lol wtf?

Use butter, cheese, or plain.

• 4 days ago

I never heard of yogurt on a baked potato! 

But like the other posters say, butter, chives,etc. But no body said mayonnaise. You can, after you take it out of the oven and the potato cools a bit. This is really good.

• 4 days ago

Butter,salt,pepper

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ALBERT
    Lv 5
    5 days ago

Butter , salt and pepper are quite great too!

• 6 days ago

Really?  

butter, buttermilk, chicken stock, leftover soup, chili, any sort of leftovers at all.

Basically anything you have in the fridge...

• 6 days ago

i think olive oil, chives & salt +pepper

• 6 days ago

if you go on google and type that question . they will give you some recipes tha dont need use sour cream or yogurt .  if you have a some butter then you can use that with your potato and milk make it to be creamy 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Cheese, snipped chives, butter, even gravy. 

• 1 week ago

Butter, chives or onions that you cook down until they are sweet and sort of jammy some cheddar cheese. some bacon bits. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.