Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 week ago

What could I use on my baked potato if I don't have sour cream or yogurt?

• 2 days ago

I have used a dollup of mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip) on a baked potatoe. A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil is also good, as is some cheese melted on top. Splay open the baked potatoe, add a pat of butter and a couple tablespoons of milkfor a great flavor. Even ranch dressing is good. Salt and Pepper, always! Bacon bits takes a baked potato up a notch.

This winter, I have been making alot of soups. I place a cut open baked potato in a soup bowl and fill it up with soup. This creates a hardy soup and all the benefits of a nutritious potato without added fats (butter, cheese, bacon and dressings).

3 days ago

Ewwww yogurt? Lol wtf?

Use butter, cheese, or plain.

• 4 days ago

I never heard of yogurt on a baked potato! 

But like the other posters say, butter, chives,etc. But no body said mayonnaise. You can, after you take it out of the oven and the potato cools a bit. This is really good.

• 4 days ago

Butter,salt,pepper

• ALBERT
    5 days ago

Butter , salt and pepper are quite great too!

• 6 days ago

Really?  

butter, buttermilk, chicken stock, leftover soup, chili, any sort of leftovers at all.

Basically anything you have in the fridge...

• 6 days ago

i think olive oil, chives & salt +pepper

• 6 days ago

if you go on google and type that question . they will give you some recipes tha dont need use sour cream or yogurt .  if you have a some butter then you can use that with your potato and milk make it to be creamy 

• kswck2
    1 week ago

Cheese, snipped chives, butter, even gravy. 

• 1 week ago

Butter, chives or onions that you cook down until they are sweet and sort of jammy some cheddar cheese. some bacon bits.