Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Biden is an old grandfather who wants to relax. Retire him and bring Trump back. He's a cool president. I'm from Russia?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are? Then I'm sorry you lost your most valuable stooge 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Mind your business

Russian.

• 2 months ago

IF he wanted to relax, he wouldn't have run for president. Trump is cool? He's racist.

• 2 months ago

You should start worrying about deportation and think about our latest sanctions. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thanks for explaining you're from Russia. We know Russia wants the worst for the USA. That's why Russians were so enthusiastic for Trump. They knew he would severely damage the USA, and they were right. But sorry. Since 81 million people wanted Biden for president, and only 74 million wanted Trump, and Biden won the electoral votes fair and square, you're out of luck.

• 2 months ago

Joe's grandkids, Sleepy, Dopey, Gracie, and Puddin'head don't want him to come home. He's too creepy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one cares what you think, dear. In fact, anyone who believes Donnie is "cool" has the brains of a fruit fly.  Not worth listening to.

Little Donnie's a grandfather, too, and he's only 4 years younger than Biden. He's also mentally-ill, as is obvious to anyone of merely moderate intelligence, though perhaps not to you, with your insect-level intellect.

You're from Russia like I'm from Alpha Centauri, sweetie. Get a life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.