Should I break up with my girlfriend for sending nudes in her past?

My girlfriend and I are 19, and we have been together for almost 10 months now. She recently just came out to me that she has sent nudes to all of her exes before our relationship, and to some people that she wasn't even dating. She says she has never done it since we were together. She had lied to me up until now, every time I asked she said she had never done it before because I haven't either, I believe its just something that can be used as a blackmail piece in the future. All I can think about is one of the toxic people she's given them to blackmailing her to do something with them because she is obviously easy to manipulate into doing what you want. She only REMEMBERS one of them saving the photos, but I don't know if I believe that. I told her I forgive her, but deep down its eating away at me and I need a fresh perspective on this, please help.

Favorite Answer

There is nothing wrong with what she has done. She is obviously more open with her sexuality and more comfortable in hers than you. She’s not a slut, as some of these comments say. She’s not “likely to do it again”. You never said she sent nudes to these guys while you were dating her. Her past does not make her a slut or a cheater. You’re 19 years old. Out of high school. Having someone’s nudes isn’t like playing cards anymore. No one cares what you guys do anything. Judging someone for their past is the dumbest thing you can do at this point in your lives. Let the high school drama go and be happy with your gf! Do not slut shame her or judge her for being willing to experiment sexually before you or with more people than you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get a girlfriend who actually like you and wants to be with you not someone who does this

You will understand

Yup. She’s more than likely to do it again. Dodge that bullet. Leave her 

"All of her exes"? How many does the dirty little s.lut have?

Women only tell beta males about their pasts with other dudes. She fears losing the alpha male so she would never tell him something like that, but she doesn't really care about losing the beta male so she's comfortable with divulging information that may drive him away. Any woman sending a bunch of guys nudes is for the streets. Have your fun now, but don't be surprised when she starts taking an interest in other dudes or just flat out leaves you for someone else. She's only 19, she's just entering into her 'party years' phase. It's going to be impossible to maintain a real relationship with her. She is going to want to explore her options with other men. That's just human nature.

You'll have to dump her won't you.  She's plucked up the courage to tell you about her past and you are going to hold it over her (just like the prospective blackmailers) forever aren't you.  Set her free before the rot really sets in.  You cannot handle this.  She was a silly little girl and you are now her father punishing her with your attitude.  You don't trust her and probably show it in your demeanour.  She will eventually get fed up with the toxic atmosphere and dump you so maybe better to cut everyone's losses as quickly as possible.  Tell her you are never going to get over this and better if you both part company amicably.

She was naive and foolish but that doesn't mean she's a bad person. You were not together when she did this and the reason she didn't tell you about it was probably because she believed you couldn't handle it...and she was right. Be honest with her about how you feel and that you don't think you can deal with this and if you believe no resolution can be reached and that you cannot move on, then it might be better to break up.

At least she has been honest now. Sending nudes is not a criminal offence. It's a small thing that has grown in your mind. To break up over this would be foolish. Forgive and forget and have a long happy life together.