Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 2 months ago

Can I sue gravity because I dropped my phone and smashed the screen?

Why is gravity so powerful and makes me hit the ground so hard when I fall over.

Favorite Answer

Humans evolved with a density and a surface-to-volume ratio that makes it easy for them to propel themselves by walking on two legs, and easy to reject some heat through perspiration.  Apparently the advantages of bipedal walking make up for the problem of "hitting the ground hard" if you fall.

You've obviously hit your head on the ground a few times.

The case would fail because you already admitted fault yourself.  YOU dropped the phone.  Any lawyer would have advised you to claim that "the phone fell due to the negligence of gravity".  This would have the benefit of demonstrating that you had nothing to do with the problem.

Sure. There must be one of those lawyers you see advertised on TV out there somewhere who will take your case. lol

Gravity is a law unto itself.

troll, go away

I think you can sue gravity for banging your head on the ground as it seems to have damaged your brain.