Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

When you look at the colours of the rainbow what is your first thought?

One of God’s most natural wonders and beauties degraded, as a symbol of a political movement.

God's promise to never again destroy the earth with a flood.

I wonder where the pot of gold is . . . 

It is beautiful.

That this was God's sign to Noah that he would not destroy the earth again.  Although I don't believe that everything in the Bible is true I do believe it is history and what feels right and good is true.  It always raises my spirit so I believe it.  

not being such a trivial event, i consider myself lucky to be able to see it and i take it as a wish to reinforce my will of that moment.

Let's take a pic!

• OTTO

I have a rainbow flag sticker on my truck. For me, it represents a multicultural, multiethnic America.

• ?

Another thing I used to enjoy has been ruined by a political movement..

Never thought that it was gay.