IICONICOOL asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Top 10 overated wrestlers guys can you guys name them?

I know one of mine I say is overated brock lesnar

1. Hogan

2. Goldberg

3. Andre the giant

4.  Ultimate warrior

5. Pedro morales

6 khali

7 mark henry

8  batista

9 bruno sanmartino

10 honky talk man

I based this on in ring skills , match quality based on 2021 standards, mic skills based on 2021 standards. Brock is over paid, entitled and phoned it in for multiple matches but the quality of matches brock could perform when he wants surpassed anything look at brock's matches with kurt angle

Everyone in AEW as a tie

I enjoy wrestling there all good 

daniel bryan, kenny omega, shinsuke nakamura, roman reigns, the fat black guy from nxt whose name i dont remember

• Candle

1. Harley Race: Never understood the appeal, but vets and old school fans alike can't get enough of the guy.  Would love to see a match that sells him as being half as good as he's touted to be.

2. Bret Hart: Not saying he wasn't good, but I will say he wasn't even the best on the roster in his era.

3. Ronnie Garvin: In the similar vein of Harley Race, I just don't get the appeal. There are plenty of stiff working dad bod guys from the 80's that I enjoyed more than both guys.

4. Chris Jericho: It pains me to say it as a Jerichoholic, but he never really had any great main event matches to my recollection.  Great midcard guy, just doesn't do it in the main.

5. Kenny Omega: and I'm not even going to say the guy's bad, he's just not as good as people make him out to be.  It's not a recent thing either, he just never was.

6.  Seth Rollins: Seth has had some really good matches, but there's always been something about his in-ring style, even on the indies, that reeked of formulaic wrestling.

7. Shane Douglas: The fact that this guy has a legacy of being a top star anywhere is laughable to me.  He's a good promo, an average wrestler at best, and just really never pulled off a 5 star classic unless he was hugging the tag rope when he tagged with Steamboat early on.8.  CM Punk: I wont say that Punk didn't have great matches, but his style just looked really bad in-ring.  I've also never heard him cut a good promo that wasn't a 'shoot' in some form or fashion.9. Taz: Taz's in-ring psychology sucked, which is odd because he's inspired some of the best workers over the past two decades.10. Bam Bam Bigelow: Bam Bam was athletic, flexible, and amazing to watch as a spectacle, but I can't remember a single great Bam Bam match that wasn't a squash under 8 minutes.

• garry

put any of your over rated wrestlers in a ring against you and decide ..lol .. then see whose over rated ..lol

triple h

john cena

randy orton

trish stratus

the undertaker

hulk hogan

the rock

ric flair

stone cold

batista

• Adam

I'm not going to say Lesnar is overrated because he is capable of having a wicked match and i think most rate him as "Great when he can be bothered, terrible when he can't" which is fairly accurate...

I never understood the fuss of Dolph Ziggler. So I'll add him onto it.

Bret Hart for me is no where near the god people or he himself thinks he is.

Generally the IWC and people on here get most of them right. If you are talking about WWE or staff within WWE overrating them, then the list i'd have would go on and on and on...

Ric Flair

Sting

Daniel Bryan

Cm punk

Aj Styles

Dusty Rhodes

Bob backlund

Andre the giant

Rowdy roddy piper

Jake the snake

In no order

Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar

Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins

Brian Cage

James Storm

Rich Swann

Moose

Santana

Wardlow

Ortiz

& make the list even 

Cody 

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks