Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Top 10 overated wrestlers guys can you guys name them?
I know one of mine I say is overated brock lesnar
- 1 month ago
3. Andre the giant
4. Ultimate warrior
5. Pedro morales
7 mark henry
9 bruno sanmartino
10 honky talk man
I based this on in ring skills , match quality based on 2021 standards, mic skills based on 2021 standards. Brock is over paid, entitled and phoned it in for multiple matches but the quality of matches brock could perform when he wants surpassed anything look at brock's matches with kurt angle
- 1 month ago
Everyone in AEW as a tie
- TrilobitemeLv 52 months ago
I enjoy wrestling there all good
- 2 months ago
daniel bryan, kenny omega, shinsuke nakamura, roman reigns, the fat black guy from nxt whose name i dont remember
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- CandleLv 72 months ago
1. Harley Race: Never understood the appeal, but vets and old school fans alike can't get enough of the guy. Would love to see a match that sells him as being half as good as he's touted to be.
2. Bret Hart: Not saying he wasn't good, but I will say he wasn't even the best on the roster in his era.
3. Ronnie Garvin: In the similar vein of Harley Race, I just don't get the appeal. There are plenty of stiff working dad bod guys from the 80's that I enjoyed more than both guys.
4. Chris Jericho: It pains me to say it as a Jerichoholic, but he never really had any great main event matches to my recollection. Great midcard guy, just doesn't do it in the main.
5. Kenny Omega: and I'm not even going to say the guy's bad, he's just not as good as people make him out to be. It's not a recent thing either, he just never was.
6. Seth Rollins: Seth has had some really good matches, but there's always been something about his in-ring style, even on the indies, that reeked of formulaic wrestling.
7. Shane Douglas: The fact that this guy has a legacy of being a top star anywhere is laughable to me. He's a good promo, an average wrestler at best, and just really never pulled off a 5 star classic unless he was hugging the tag rope when he tagged with Steamboat early on.8. CM Punk: I wont say that Punk didn't have great matches, but his style just looked really bad in-ring. I've also never heard him cut a good promo that wasn't a 'shoot' in some form or fashion.9. Taz: Taz's in-ring psychology sucked, which is odd because he's inspired some of the best workers over the past two decades.10. Bam Bam Bigelow: Bam Bam was athletic, flexible, and amazing to watch as a spectacle, but I can't remember a single great Bam Bam match that wasn't a squash under 8 minutes.
- garryLv 62 months ago
put any of your over rated wrestlers in a ring against you and decide ..lol .. then see whose over rated ..lol
- Anonymous2 months ago
- AdamLv 72 months ago
I'm not going to say Lesnar is overrated because he is capable of having a wicked match and i think most rate him as "Great when he can be bothered, terrible when he can't" which is fairly accurate...
I never understood the fuss of Dolph Ziggler. So I'll add him onto it.
Bret Hart for me is no where near the god people or he himself thinks he is.
Generally the IWC and people on here get most of them right. If you are talking about WWE or staff within WWE overrating them, then the list i'd have would go on and on and on...
- 2 months ago
Andre the giant
Rowdy roddy piper
Jake the snake
- Mr. WrestlingLv 72 months ago
In no order
& make the list even
CodySource(s): WWE Still Sucks