Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

How to tell my parents I want a hamster?

I am extremely responsible. In the past my mum found out I wanted a hamster and said she'd get me one but she would talk to my dad first. I don't think she did and this was one year ago. I am kinda afraid to bring it back up, I have already been hinting but how do I tell them?

• Raven
    Favorite Answer

Be brave! Say you're a year older now and even more responsible than you were, and to please let you show them how responsible you can be. Say you want to prove it to them, and if you neglect your pet, they can give it back to the pet shop.