Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 2 months ago

What are the best suggested Pa speakers for my keyboard? ?

So I've been playing keyboard for a few years but always used an Amp and but I'm trying to get Pa speakers instead since I heard that it was way better if you want a more powerful and better sound, although I'm really unaware of what brands are best. What I want is something loud with good sound for like outside events and all. Please no rude comment and thank you

Favorite Answer

Real PA speakers need a separate high powered amp.

Also, some types are not "full range", they may be built more for clarity than low frequency response; there is no single type. 

A big instrument-rated combo amp should work well - I have an Ashdown MAG C115-300 which is a bass guitar amp also suitable for instrument use. That is very effective..