Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What question of mine got deleted? I am annoyed as s that my questions are deleted without informing nor giving me a second chance.?

Favorite Answer

To learn which are deleted, screenshot your question list each day and you can compare. That is currently the only way.

Since Verzion No Chances an account Goes and you try to log in and Get that username is Unknown "WHAT" i have been using it for 10 years 

apparently deleting the User from the database is cheaper than allowing us to appeal 

sorry those accounts are Gone and no one on Version cares