Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any horror stories about ACT changing your score?

I have one but nobody believes me... I asked ACT to delete my score but they said it is too late because it's more than twelve months but they didn't charge it until two years later after I took the test.   So I have no choice but to live with that score on my record I suppose.  I thought of notifying all my schools which have the changed score of my dispute with ACT.... to request they make a note in my record.  The only problem is I was lazy and only made excellent grades right before I graduated highschool and university for a while I only made Cs.  Just enough to get by without failing. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.