Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

When will elderly people stop being so old?

I cant stand old people.  Ill spit at one when they keep yammering  about how good it was in the 40s when they could go to stupid things like the military and rag on blacks. So i can talk and they listen not kaking alzheimer statements 

• Sam

If that's how you feel, then I'm taking you out of my will.  

When we die.  But you should respect your elders.  We all have to live in the generation we are born into.  I suggest that you read the New Testament for answers to life's problems.  

• ?

YOU be the first to remain young forever and then you can tell everyone how you managed to do it. 

Best of luck on that one!!!!!!!

• ?

I'm an elderly person who is having difficulty not being so old.  However, one thing I can say in my favor is that I have never been guilty of kaking alzheimer statements.  Let me conclude by saying, "Kak you!"

wait and see if you get old

Your vocabulary gives away your age.  You must be about 9 years old I guess.  Let us all hope that, one day, you'll become mature.

When you go first, get that gun and shoot yourself for all I care

• kswck2

Ever use a cellphone, a tablet, a computer, ever Stream? We OLD folks INVENTED those, you spoiled little brat 

If you ever spit on an old person, they would beat you into an unconscious quivering coma.  Not that anyone would know since you're already brain dead, you worthless piece of sh*t.

When they die, usually