Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

When will elderly people stop being so old?

I cant stand old people.  Ill spit at one when they keep yammering  about how good it was in the 40s when they could go to stupid things like the military and rag on blacks. So i can talk and they listen not kaking alzheimer statements 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If that's how you feel, then I'm taking you out of my will.  

• 2 months ago

When we die.  But you should respect your elders.  We all have to live in the generation we are born into.  I suggest that you read the New Testament for answers to life's problems.  

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

YOU be the first to remain young forever and then you can tell everyone how you managed to do it. 

Best of luck on that one!!!!!!!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm an elderly person who is having difficulty not being so old.  However, one thing I can say in my favor is that I have never been guilty of kaking alzheimer statements.  Let me conclude by saying, "Kak you!"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

wait and see if you get old

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your vocabulary gives away your age.  You must be about 9 years old I guess.  Let us all hope that, one day, you'll become mature.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you go first, get that gun and shoot yourself for all I care

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ever use a cellphone, a tablet, a computer, ever Stream? We OLD folks INVENTED those, you spoiled little brat 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you ever spit on an old person, they would beat you into an unconscious quivering coma.  Not that anyone would know since you're already brain dead, you worthless piece of sh*t.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When they die, usually

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.