Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 2 months ago

I’m looking for a beautiful piano piece called Beethoven’s For lease, but i cant find it anywhere?

Favorite Answer

It's called Für Elise. There are lots of renditions on YouTube including https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfF0zHeU3Zs

You need to actually commit to buying it.

Leasing classical music is so passe! :D

Not familiar with that one.  I  think he had a piece called For Rent, though.

You probably mean Fur Elise, unless you're just trying to be funny.

Probably filed away somewhere next to Frank Sinatra in A Major...

It is in the same collections book as Rameau's Dance of the Sausages (danse de la sauvage).  Nice try, troll.

I assume you mean Fur Elise.  Get the spelling correct and you'll have no problem finding the music.