Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How painful is a lip piercing on the right side of the lip?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Most people don't report a ton of pain with the vertical lip piercing. Some have rated it around a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. It may hurt more than ear, nose, or other piercings because the tissue around your mouth is sensitive and dense with nerve endings.

• 2 months ago

Not as painful as the left side, lol.

Source(s): Common sense
  • 2 months ago

About as painful as the left side. I have spider bites, i love them. The piercing isn't bad. eating can be painful for a week or two. clean it often. 

Source(s): I've had 3
  • 2 months ago

Very very very painful 😥 

• 2 months ago

Excruciating, for weeks and weeks. Results in permanent scarring and disfigurement. Also looks really dumb! Don't do it!!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It won't be nearly as painful as dealing with the social estrangement that is likely when you freakify yourself this way. I assume you don't care what anyone thinks and you'll show them. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Exactly as painful as a lip piercing on the left side of the lip.

Seriously, you run the risk of hitting a nerve, which could leave your face permanently stuck in a grimace.

Nobody needs a lip piercing.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

hopefully its not that painful or people wouldnt be doing it

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not.......................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.