Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing?

I'm scared of losing her because I feel like she doesn't think about me or want me back at all. 

I have feelings for her and care when she gets hurt by other boys who cheat on her who she obviously finds better looking than me

for this reason I tried to keep talking to her and being her friend but the hopeful feelings and constant wondering was fuelling my mind

she has been dating someone new for more than four months now at first I was pretty confident it was another that won't last but maybe they truly have found each other

I decided to shuffle my routines around so now I'm never going to see her again face to face to hopefully keep distance

But all it's doing is making me feel lazy and think about her, yet when I'm around her I feel worse because I feel in pain about pining for her

Before I've been able to shift and never think about people again I don't know why I can't do it with her and these kinds of thoughts have been going on for a year over the same person

I have also had therapy and that is relieving but doesn't change the situation

What should I do? I can't talk to her unless they breakup and that might never happen now

I don’t know how else to move on 🤣🤣 that is literally the point of the question 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You need to delete her off of everything, stop social media stalking her, delete pics, delete your text threads and everything. Just because you don’t see her in person , doesn’t mean you aren’t holding onto things that are keeping you from letting go. Seems like to me you are social media stalking her in hopes they will break up one day. Just live your life, move on and maybe one day she will come crawling back and then at that point you will be already moved on. 

just move on. dont sit and wait for her.