Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 weeks ago

How to guys feel about girls with tattoos?

I'm just curious about this. Before getting my tattoos I really thought it was a major turn on for guys, making a woman look powerful. I personally love tattoos, I'm just trying to get other people's perspectives on it. I have a phoenix down my side (almost like a dragon). It starts at my rib and goes down to my hip bone in all black with nice detailing. It's def a tasteful tattoo. Just wondering what guys think I guess haha (not that it matters at the end of the day as long as I like it. 

2 days ago

They are okay as long it's not too much or on the face

In Asian countries or in Asian culture ,tattoos make you look that your from a gang or a drug addict

E.g Japan

a butterfly tat on the ankle,,just one,,fine

the rest of bodyart,,barfmeoutgagmewithaspoon

some churches in some countries won't let you in if you have tattoos so theres that but it depends on the brand they guy has is he hardcore and powerful too? then he'll like it but if he's the goody two shoes christian type he won't it looks messy like your drew all over yourself i love art too but i don't go out wearing it...

• R.j.

It dont matter who you are, everyone can have tattoos, i don't think gods against it.

• ALBERT

A girl that is loved radiates beauty. A girl's beauty is enough by itself. She is not a Christmas tree. There is nothing appealing about  such kind of thing and nothing romantic too.It almost seems like that kind of girl is continually fighting with man , trying to be their equal. A man and a woman are not equal but together complement each other and make something that is whole!

• ?

It's a personal taste thing for guys and their girl / woman having or getting tattoos. If they support you with your tattoos or getting them then you're good. 

It's your body and your choice. If a guy doesn't like women with tattoos, ,maybe he's not the right guy for you.  

I got tattoos before and after I was married. My husband said, that if I liked the tattoo I wanted, and I was happy with it, he couldn't care less. He loves me unconditionally. 

• ?

Personally I dont prefer it.

• LM440

I find tattoos on women to a positive aspect. The tattoo indicates she has a creative way of expressing herself.  Also, it shows an appreciation for art and the technology to create a tattoo.  A woman with tattoos has a mind of her own and does not fear commitment to her personal thoughts.

• kelvin

if any guy refuses to date a girl for that reason than they are just vain and shallow

• L

You don't put bumper stickers on a Bentley. Tattoos on people ruin the beauty of the human body - especially women.