Can a person wear house slippers on a bus?

I have seen people wear pajamas and slippers in Walmart and I would guess that they probably got there by bus, so yes.

yes but that's so ghetto lol

• ?

WILL DESIRE   applies

it might even be the BUS DRIVER

that is wearing HOUSE SLIPPERS 

I wear " SCRUBS"  90 % of the time

and i have been retired  for 20 years

• ALBERT

Of course a person can when it wants but one would think someone would want to keep their slippers for home and their outdoor shoes for outside. There are all kin of things that are not so clean out there. So people with their shoes walk on the bus and then the slippers go on the same surface... One exception might be on a plane but otherwise it seems not so great. That is why they are called house slippers. I saw on several occasions people wearing slippers on the street. They wear all dirty on the side. It was not so appealing. Now one can py very cheap sandals in large department stores for like about $5. or even flip flops. That seems a better choice. But in case people want to wear their slippers or even their pajamas in a public setting I just feel it seems a bit strange. But eventually it is up to them. Just they may want to be prepared to be a bit less popular then...

• kelvin

no............................

You could of you wanted to, but bro what advantage.  Probably came out in such a bloody rush that it was just an accident,

One went to a meeting and during a lecture looked down and found that I was wearing odd shoes.  Nobody else noticed however.

Reason was that I was changing my footwear prior to going out, changed one shoe, and my ginger cat decided it was food time, Fedhim and forgot all about the other shoe.  Bloody idiot.

If people can wear their pyjamas to the supermarket, then you can wear your slippers on the bus. Nobody cares these days. I saw a lady in McDonald's wearing her dress inside out. It was accidental, but no one but me noticed. 

I suspect you were evicted because there was a dress code.

• ?

Yes why not? I've tried it before.