?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Of all the things that liberals get so very wrong, which is the funniest of them all?

And yes, OF COURSE it's okay to include the so-called progressives, the self-styled (not to say self-indulgent!!! lol) Social Justice Warriors, the rioters and looters in Portland, the Guilty White "Liberals", the Democrats who claim that they are ALL about the Little People, and all the rest of the wack left-wing crowd that NEVER stops sharing with us how right they are and how wrong the entire rest of the world is.  <sigh>

AnonnieGurl sez: "Yo, Sports Fans, it's the drugs that made me "forget" that the Jan. 6, 2021 demonstration at the Capitol was way more than mostly peaceful. But hey, drugs are decriminalized in my zip code, so t'ain't no big thang, nome sayin', bros!?!"

Thank you so much for sharing, honey. Moms and your "teachers" must be SO proud.

Oh Hondie, have I shared with ya lately how much we've missed your pearls of wisdom?

Please share (yes, dear...even MORE!!! lol).

BiddieDee sez: "NO, Sports Fans, my hard-onn for Ol' Jimbo will never come down!!!"

Honey, please, seek help BEFORE help is forced upon you. Do it for yourself, hon.

Blocking AnonnieGurl shares with us that she "understands" when what she really means is that she "FEELS" and that she wishes us to FEEL what she...FEELS. Geez...

Sad, so very sad.  <sigh>

I'm gonna go WAY out onna limb here, Sports Fans, and suggest that the thang that our "liberal" friends get wrongest of all is their unwillingness to consider getting out more.

Just imagine how much better the kids would...FEEL...if they were willing to get up OFF their lil duffs and do something as simple as that. Given their training, though...

Favorite Answer

BLM are all PEACEFUL protesters........The world will end in 12 years if we don't stop climate change.

You mean things like how traitor trump LOST the election to "sleepy" joe. speaking of sleepy, how's the evidence thing going with the my pillow guy LOL

We understand that reality is something cons just don't grasp, and that's why they think we're always wrong. It's a brain issue. Cons have larger amygdalas -- the portion of the brain that deals with fear and other negative emotions. This is probably a result of having been told they're going to burn in hell for being bad since they were three years old. We would feel some sympathy for them, but they never grow out of their pre-pubescent mindset.

• The funniest of all was when I found out that Fat Junkie Rush died.  The con spin is that the fat pig died of cancer, but everyone knows that Fat Azz Rush ODed. 

I once said there were many intelligent Republicans.  You just made me realize how wrong I was.

We had a mob of Trump supporters storm the U.S. capitol and all you can pay attention to are the mostly peaceful protests in Portland. That tells me a lot.

They think they can stop COVID like they think they can stop global warming.

Funniest thing is when liberals go take their Covid anal tests.