Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

What's the classic determinism?

Of Laplace?

Keurt, it also means you are talking bollocks to adults "again" Why have you got such an interest in me? You seem to be infatuated with me. You are following me around and making pointless remarks constantly now. Is it because you are trying to impress the trolls or what.? As I have said, I can only think that you are just a naughty kiddy who is still trying to retaliate for being slapped on the @rse or are you possibly yet another homosexual who gets turned on easily. You think you are a little flower who gets annoyed by the bad man. All you have to do sunshine is feck off out of my hair instead of acting like a hurt little girl. "oh! the language, what vile things he says. I feel faint. Feck off you little puff. By the way, in answer to your question about the troll's posts disappearing, that is because they delete them when they make an @ase of themselves. Especially NG, every time he embarrasses himself he deletes it quick. He also deletes mine, with Sol his accomplice. He decides what you read in your questions little lad, not me. He is your report monkey. Now I will ask one more time. Stop taking interest in me kid, I like women.

Keurt, nobody is fooled by you and your halo held in place with a bit of wire. You are nothing more than another nasty child and that is why you are blocked by most. If you are so holy, I see you had nothing to say to NG, the person who answered the question with abuse. Never apply for a job as a judge sonny, now get back to your colouring books. Before you go, ask nicely and NG may let you kiss his @rse. Now try your best not to talk to me, there's a good kid. Instead of looking at others answers and pointing in disgust, why not run through your own and you may notice that you talk to adults like sh!t on your shoe little guy.

In a nutshell, Determinism is the philosophy basically that individuals have no free will and not responsible for their actions.

In which case English Guy is not responsible for his continued bad behaviour here. He is not to blame for calling people retards, fairies, etc. Perhaps Yahoo will take that to heart and put him back to level 6.

Eng Guy it is Chrystal Clear is a liar, I'm blocked by most, no, only you. How did you feel when Yahoo took away all your level 6 points for misusing the site by using it to launch attacks and insults? Weren't you about to hit level 7 before the takedown? 

• Dr. NG

Unless you only want silly answers from half-assed wiseacres you should post in the Philosophy section. 

"Never argue with an idiot. You’ll never convince the idiot that you’re correct, and bystanders won’t be able to tell who’s who."

What goes up must come down. How odd is that? I gave you a true example of determinism yet all the troll NG could manage was a silly remark. With him being a retired English teacher, his remark was bottom of the class. Maybe you should have looked that word up before you spewed your usual tripe NG. However, the author would be better off if he went to the philosophy section as you suggested as he wouldn't have to put up with a plastic English teacher who answers questions he doesn't even understand. Anyone jump out at you there NG? Now, do you understand why we call you the retard?

Gone into hiding again NG? Something you do often these days. I'm surprised you didn't delete that crap, you usually do?

Anon, I am so sorry that you came here with a decent question and got nothing but crap from one of our resident trolls. However, it would be better to follow his advice and don't argue with him. If you do, he will follow you around and embarrass himself repeatedly as he did here. I don't mind but after the first dozen times, it gets more repetitive than funny. However, I will make an exception in this particular case.

NG, to be right, you must first have the decency to answer the question, you did not, instead, deciding to have a go at someone who did answer the question. Don't worry NG, everyone will see who is right. If you understood the question, you would see why I answered "what goes up, must come down. Laplace had his own ideas of the way the universe worked. All events that take place in the universe are not due to randomness but are the result of something prior, going up, for instance, is prior to coming down and so, is not by chance. Take a couple of aspirin if your head is hurting NG. By the way, I'm sure everyone thought you deserved loads of thumbs up for your failure to answer a simple question. I bet you and your pals claws are aching with all that account changing. Man up you silly little retard report monkey.

EDIT It's like this Keurt. I answered a question properly, NG did not. Therefore you are simply talking schoolboy bull. Best you don't interfere with adult conversation little lad. There's a good kid. I'll be glad when you are back to school.

.