Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What Ford Mustang part is this?

I have cracks in the plexiglass/glass cover that goes in my dashboard in front of the gauges behind the steering wheel. I’m just trying to replace the face glass itself but I don’t know what the part is called to try to order. Unless I am supposed to replace the entire gauge cluster in this case? Just to clarify, it’s not the glass that goes on the face of one gauge. It’s the glass cover in front of all the gauges. If anybody has advice I would appreciate it. It’s a 2004 Ford Mustang 3.8L. 

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.