Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you think of Gilmore Girls?

I've never seen it, but...

I remember when i was a child, it was 2000's, and here in Italy during summer nights was in TV the "Gilmore Girls".

I really really hated it without to watch a single episode.

But in 2020, thanks lockdown and my sense of nostalgia for the 2000s, i said to myself: "Lets try to watch at least once".Well, watch can i say? After 20 years of its creation, i just fall in love with it.

And now im waiting for "Gilmore Girls - One year in life 2". What about you?

Oh, just for curiosity: in Italy the title "Gilmore girls" is changed in "Una mamma per amica" (literally translate as "A mother as a friend"

i used to watch it when i was a kid and i liked 

• ?

It was not my cup of tea at all, I didn't like it.

Wasn't for me but my sister loved it

i used to watch it when i was a kid and i liked it

My parents used to be into the show as it was airing and I would watch episodes with them sometimes. I remember thinking it could be pretty funny and I liked some of the characters. But I barely remember it and haven't gone back to watch again. As for there being a sequel to year in the life, well I dont think they've planned one yet and the creators and actors are busy doing other projects. Plus its been over 4 years so yeah who knows if they'll make another. 

• ?

Enjoyed it but wasn’t too thrilled with AYITL 

Not a fan of it but I was usually very late to catching to popular shows. I am often guy 5 years behind talking about shows been cancel that every told to watch long time ago. Still stand by game of thrones was overrated though :P