Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Have you had these hangover symptoms?

I drank a lot last night and now my limbs are going numb and it feels like I'm going to pass out and my vision is off and my whole body is shaking and my coordination is off. Has anyone ever experienced that?

that's not a hangover .  did you bang your head ? it sounds more like a capillary leak in your brain . they are usually fatal in 24 hours without immediate surgery  . 

Source(s): disclaimer : i am not a doctor . this is not a definitive diagnosis . the question asker ( you ) agrees to indemnify and save harmless the answeree ( me ) , and i make no warranty expressed or implied .

I have not thrown up today and was feeling crappy all day but then out of nowhere felt like I was going to pass out and all of my limbs went numb and I lost coordination of my body. This was about 2 hours ago.

My bad hangovers have involved vomiting, shaking, being extremely tired, and not being able to keep anything down for a few hours. Normally, I just puke, try to sleep, puke, try to sleep, until it's all done and over with. This sounds like severe dehydration and possible ignored alcohol poisoning. 

no cause i dont drink

• Tavy

You are severely dehydrated, drink lots of water.