Can you shop as a guest on Amazon?

I heard from a friend that you can shop on Amazon as a guest but it had something to do with Walmart too. Please help me. I'm confused.

• No you have to have an account and it has nothing to do with wal mart. 

With other stores, some times you can check out as a guest if they offer that option.

Usually signing up for an account at a store is free, you don't have to sign up to receive any special offers either. 

Not to my knowledge.  You need an Amazon account.

you can't buy as a guest.

• Tavy

Nothing to do with Walmart. You can join amazon for free, avoid prime.

i dont see why not

• .

Of course you can. You will need an account, however, that doesn't mean you have to join Prime or anything, but they will push you to every other order or so. I had an Amazon account for years before joining Prime, and it was all free. You just have to wait for shipping longer and pay for shipping on most items.

• James

The only catch is that you have to remember a username and password which I do not. Lol  Amazon is so stupid